Ultracapacitors and batteries are the two leading energy storage technologies, but what's the difference between them? When should you use ultracapacitors and when are batteries the better choice?
Join our free webinar on 13 December at 5 pm EET. Places are limited, so make sure you register fast!
In this free webinar we'll give an overview of the differences between batteries and ultracapacitors, and show you some real-life examples of ultracapacitor applications. We'll also discuss nine different characteristics of ultracapacitors and batteries to help you decide which technology is the right one for your application:
- Energy density
- Power density
- Efficient temperature range
- Charging and discharging speed
- Shelf life
- Self-discharge rate
- Introduction to ultracapacitor technology
- Comparing ultracapacitors on the market currently
- Differences between batteries and ultracapacitors
- How to choose the right technology
- Real-life applications for ultracapacitors